Your complimentary tickets to North America’s largest home and garden event are on there way, just send me an email saying yes to [email protected] you would like tickets and I will send them to you right away. Beat the line at the Dream Home, get front row seats at the main stage and more! Whether you’re buying, selling or renting a home the RE/MAX VIP experience at the National Home Show will help you source everything you need to improve your space and maximize your return on investment.
GET CONNECTED WITH SHOW FEATURES INCLUDING..
With your ticket to the National Home Show you’ll receive access to Canada Blooms, 2 Shows 1 ticket!
Destination Renovation Presented by BILD & RenoMark
This exclusive Show Feature offers free expert advice and tips from professional RenoMark Renovators. Don’t forget your pictures and sketches!
The Unilock Celebrity Stage
RE/MAX VIP ticket holders get front row seats to see celebrity experts on the main stage!
Front of the line access is a VIP benefit of having a RE/MAX VIP ticket. No waiting, just walking, through a home filled with inspiration!
Top 10 reasons to attend a home show:
1. Learn about new products and companies. See the latest from hundreds of exhibitors.
2. See and interact with products in person. The internet is a great tool for researching upcoming home projects, but nothing beats getting hands-on and talking to a person about if it is what you are looking for.
3. Source inspiration for a specific project. With experts, exhibitors, and features within steps from you, you’ll be more prepared than expected for your next home project.
4. Get advice from experts & celebrities. Learn from industry home experts, this is your source for inspiration!
5. Special deals. With so many exhibitors, visitors are sure to find special promotions only available at the show.
6. Helps in the decision process of which home project to pursue. Bring your sketches and get renovation or design advice on upcoming projects.
7. Attend demonstrations or workshops. This is the opportunity to walk away from a home show with a newly acquired skill that you can use at home.
8. Shop for specific products or services. Do the research online on the Exhibitor Directory and make a list of all the exhibitors you want to visit to make the most of your limited time at the event.
9. Discover new home tech. Get familiar with some of the latest in smart home technologies.
10. Something for everyone. No matter what your age, there is something at the shows for everyone to enjoy!